Quick & Healthy 15 Minute Salmon
- 6 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 whole wild salmon filet
* Read up on why wild is so much better than farmed here and here.
- 3-4 cups mixed veggies. I used green and yellow beans with carrots.
- Preheat Broiler
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined
- Place salmon into oven safe dish, and top with half of the soy sauce mixture
- Surround salmon with veggies and douse them with the rest of the sauce.
- Broil for 5 minutes
- Give veggies a good mix
- Broil for 4 minutes
- Serve with rice, quinoa or fingering potatoes if you're looking for something a little heartier.