Gift Guide: For The Glam Girl
Are you ready for the holidays? Is there someone on your list that has you stumped? Today I'm sharing my guide for the glam girl on your list. These gifts are great little luxuries for the gal who seems to want for nothing but in my opinion, they'd make fabulous gifts!
1. Glossier Body Hero Duo: Trust me, any gal would be happy to receive some Glossier goodies. This brand has a cult following for a reason, the products are great and the packaging is on point! The Body Hero Duo Oil Wash and Cream are a perfect gift especially in the dry winter months when our skin needs a little extra pampering.
2. Set of Gold Mixing Bowls: We might all have mixing bowls but do we have gold ones? I know I sure don't (but I'd love to get them! haha). Add a bit of glam to your recipient's kitchen with these adorable bowls (that are totally affordable too - even worth us Canadians paying the shipping!)
3. Floral Embellished Clutch: This beautiful clutch from Donald Pliner is so perfect for the floral loving girl on your list. I adore the soft pink suede with embellished roses. This is a great clutch to add a feminine touch to any outfit from ripped jeans and a white tee to a flirty feminine dress. If pink's not your thing (or your recipient's), check out the edgier black suede with pink roses and the monochromatic grey tonal clutch. Which is your favourite?
4. Marble and Copper Monogram Coasters: Marble is a trend that's not going anywhere so these monogram copper coasters would be a fabulous gift! I love anything monogrammed (such a thoughtful personal touch) and these coasters are no exception.
5. Prada Candy L'eau: I first fell in love with this fragrance years ago when James gave it to me as a gift and to this day it's still one of my favourite fragrances. Light and airy, feminine and fresh, it's a scent that I think most people would love, making it a great (and gorgeous) gift idea.
6. Diptyque Baies Scented Candle: For the girl who has it all a diptyque candle is the ultimage luxurious gift. I finally splurged on one for myself and every time I light it I smile! This is a perfect treat yo self gift for yourself or someone you're looking to spoil on your shopping list.
7. Marble and Copper Cheese Knives: Okay, I know this is my second marble and copper combo on today's gift guide but clearly I'm obsessed! haha This would make for a great gift for the person who loves to entertain.
8. Nappa Leather and Fur Pump: Okay, I freaking LOVE these pumps from Donald Pliner. The fur trend on shoes has been a big one this year and these pumps are both trendy and classic. I (of course) adore the blush color and the heels are fabulous but if heels aren't your thing, check out the Lillian flats in blush with the fur (how GORG are they?!)
9. Cream Dot Throw Pillow: For the decor loving guy or gal on your list, I adore this cream dot throw pillow. This is a great neutral that would work in a variety of rooms and decor styles. The dots add the perfect amount of texture and it's such a fun piece at a great price!