Summer Style Faves
With summer just around the corner I've been in full wardrobe dreaming mode. I have a girls trip to Kelowna planned in a few weeks so naturally, I scoured the net searching for wardrobe pieces and inspiration to take along with me. Here are a few of my faves that I found.
Travel inspired pieces with flow-y fabrics, beautiful beading, fringe and tassels and pieces that 'go with anything'....
1. Gold and tassels?! Sign me up! I love these funky earrings to add some oomph to a casual outfit
2. Layered necklaces are totally my jam and this beauty is no exception. Just look at the perfect combo of chains, bling and tassels...love it!
5. Aloha! Everything at CFB is right up my alley but I especially love this faded, relaxed aloha tee. I think I'd rock this tee with items 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 & 10 on this list for the perfect relaxed summer look!
6. I just adore this beaded boho bag. Fringes and tassels and beads, oh my! Just call me #obsessed
7. Can you see I've got a thing for fringe here? lol These are the perfect casual sandals that look not only cute but comfy too which is always a bonus
8. Pants that look as comfy as pajamas are always a win in my books! Flowy and breezy for summer but still stylish - sounds like a win/win to me!
9. Poppy Barley does it again with their heeled bootie that's perfect for summer! Don't believe me? Check out Miss Jillian Harris for inspo on how to style for the summer here, here and well, pretty much all over her IG page- she's been wearing them non-stop!
10. A good summer hat instantly adds style points to even the simplest of outfits. I'm digging this one.
I tend to live in shades of blues, greys and whites in the summer. Capsule wardrobe inspo anyone?
1. A fun and feminine dress with a few frills is right up my alley
2. Camis are the best wardrobe staple. Pair with printed pants, boyfriend jeans, flowy skirts and more - they go with pretty much everything and this lacy one is just perfect in my opinion
5. A white bucket bag with tassels makes it on my list of summer essentials
5. A fun ikat off the shoulder top is both stylish and will keep you cool on hot summer days
6. For chillier nights, pull on a cozy sweater like this one from CFB
7. Patterned pants anyone?! I bought these last week and know I'm gonna be rocking them all summer long
8. The strappy sandal from Poppy Barley is without a doubt the best shoe I've ever owned. I got this color combo last year but I'm seriously considering investing in another pair this year - I'm loving the ivory/silver and white cheetah combo- just classic!
10. I love a classic watch and this style fits the bill perfectly with just a touch of blue for extra style points
11. I'm a little obsessed with this statement necklace from FAC
So what styles are you going to be 'living in' this summer?