Spring is here and that means that even more than usual I'm loving all things colorful, fresh and floral to say 'Bye Felicia' to the winter and helloooooo gorgeous to the warmer months ahead. I've always got a love list a mile long but these are a few things I'm especially loving lately.
1. Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick, Watermelon: I don't know what I love more, the punchy watermelon color or the adorable packaging.. either way, I want it!
2. Poppy Barley D'Orsay Flat: Poppy Barley does it again. I'm kind of drooling over this D'Orsay flat in ivory and silver but that being said I think I have a bit of a Poppy Barley problem seeing as I'm also eyeing up these stylish flat booties and these leopard strappy flats. Decisions decisions
3. Emerald Artistry Brush Set + Clutch: This set would seriously up my brush game. I adore the gold touch on the brushes but the pop of emerald green is just gorgeous!
4. Kate Spade Serving Tray: Kate Spade + Floral = amazing so naturally I love this serving tray
5. Indigo Block Print Pillow Cover: I'm loving blues and indigos lately (probably due to my Amber Interiors obsession) so I was immediately drawn to this cushion. I'm thinking this piece could make an appearance in the #204ParkHouseBuild so stay tuned....
6. When Breath Becomes Air: I've been hearing a lot about this book lately but especially after my last "What Are You Reading" it came up as a recommendation a few times. Consider it on my 'to read' list for spring.
7. Strapless Popover Maxi Dress: If it's pink, feminine, flowy and floral consider it on my lust list. How gorgeous is this dress?! And considering I pretty much live in maxis come summertime I'd love to get my hands on this beauty!
8. Pineapple Canister: Pineapples are still having a moment and I love this white canister. Simple but still fabulous, maybe I could sneak it past James into our new house ;)
9. Kate Spade Metro Floral Watch: See #4 + 7 but again, pink + floral + Kate Spade = I want. Enough said.